Indian Tourist / Visit Visa Application
3 - 4 Day Standard Processing Time
- Completed/signed Indian visa application form
- Signed/dated Declaration Form VFS Declaration Form
- 2 photographs in accordance with application form indstruction
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity remaining
- Travel Insurance (advisable)
- Minors travelling with or without parents require written signed letters of authorisation for the issuance of the visa from both parents and both parents passports (or certified copies) + copy of birth certificate
- Letter of undertaking from employer stating that no work related activities will be performed whilst in India if applicant is travlling as a tourist but has indicated one of the follwing occupations:
- Media related: Writer; Photographer; Film Director; Sound/film Engineer;
- Religious Ministers
- Charity worker
- Air crew member
- Solicitor/Lawyer NEW 2010
- Social Worker NEW 2010
- Dancers/Performers NEW 2010
- Armed Forces & Police NEW 2010
- The above occupations may prolong the embassy's standard visa processing time
- Additional Declaration form required for the above Undertaking
Please click here for details of additional documents required from persons not holding a UK passport or holding dual nationalities and originating from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, China.
Just 3 Simple Steps to book your Indian visa
- Simply select the India visa type and duration that you require from the table below, then click the 'Send Visa Booking Request' button.
- A short online Indian Visa Booking Contact form will open.
- Fill in your contact details, India travel date and any questions that you might have for us - then click 'Send'
- We will reply to your booking enquiry via an email with the appropriate India visa application forms attached, a listing of the documents required, answers to your questions and breakdown of the costs.
- Post, Courier or hand deliver your application(s) to our central London office - sit back and wait for a few days.
- We will email you:
- Notification of having received your documents
- Notification of your visa application having been filed
- Notification of the success of your India visa application
- We will email you:
- Visa Application Form
- Indian Tourist Visa
- Goa Tourist Visa
- Indian Business Visa
- Indian Employment Visa
- Indian Entry Visa
- Indian Conference Visa
- Indian Student Visa
- FRROs/FROs Registration in India
Re-entry RESTRICTIONS imposed on Multiple Entry Indian Tourist Visas
Travellers must wait TWO MONTHS to re-enter the country
Contact us for more information